11 Jun 2010

Look what I found!

Making simple but colourful drawings using Microsoft Paintbrush software is one of my pet hobbies. These “digital doodles” are often inspired by whatever I see or read. I never spend more than 5 to 10 minutes on this, but i always set the result up as my desktop picture for the next few days :)

I came across the one below when I was searching through my backups. This was made in March 2008 and was inspired by the sight of a earthworm slithering away in my garden.

Click on it to see the full-sized version

Dressed Warm (or perhaps Cold?)

Here are a few more that I have done in the past. Let me know what you think..

1 comment:

Maria Mcclain said...

Nice blog, i will visit ur blog very often, hope u go for this website to increase visitor.Happy Blogging!!!